Comment on page
The PACK Smallands PVE Co-OPT.
Left side of the page
Use the > to open any pages in that section when the Header shows a >.
Right Side of the page
Click a header to go to that section of this page.
Features of the page.
are in an expandable box, please click the > to open the expandable dropdown.
Hyperlinks are often in a card form in the website.
So clicking an image will often take you to a specific page for information.
Steam-links are often in a card form in the website.
So clicking on a server card will take you to the Server.
"Before the time of the giants, we lived freely under the Sun and Moon. Centuries have passed, but those stories of the surface world have been passed down through the generations. Now the giants are gone, and you, Vanguard, must venture out into the wilds once more, on an urgent mission. Be brave, and do not falter…"
- Traverse lake sized puddles, scale skyscraper sized trees, scramble through cavernous cracks in roads, as you experience a huge open world from a new perspective. Explore dense forests, hazardous swamps and strange ruins left over from the time before. Uncover lore and knowledge from hidden NPCs scattered throughout the world!
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 SP1 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 12 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 20 GB available space Additional Notes: Connecting to Epic EOS is required for online multiplayer
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz or equivalent Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 12 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 20 GB available space Additional Notes: 1080p 60 fps on Ultra settings
Multiplayer in Smalland It is possible to play Smalland with your friends. The game supports multiplayer up to 10 players (however, there is no option for local coop). To turn it on, you have to start game and select Online at the top of the screen. You may also write a password or opt in or out for friendly fire.
Dedicated Server in Smalland "IF" The PACK runs a Dedicated Smalland server, it will be later in 2023. Smalland started as an Early Access game. While it lasts, there is only option for peer to peer multiplayer (the world is hosted by players). On the Steam forum developers stated that there are plans for dedicated servers, but you may expect them in an update 1.0. So you have to be patient. Of course, you don’t have to play with others if you don’t want to. There is a single player mode.
Single player in Smalland Fans of solo gameplay definitely will be happy because it is possible to play Smalland in single player mode. What is more, you may also play it completely offline.
Hey if you want to join in! The PACK group will be running a Group play night on one of the admin's private servers. We will do this Bi- Weekly for a couple months give or take a few dates.
We play as a group, that runs around doing the bosses and doing the quests.
Group is situated in small tribes inhabiting the different Giant trees. (We all open the Giant Trees) but share them with other tribes so that we can move bases about the map when others move elsewhere.
- New Biome - The Park
- New Npc - Malik, The Ornithomancer
- The Blue Tit
- The Stink Bug
- Aetherin Scout
- Aetherin Elite
- Some creatures now come with color variants
- Levels 1-100 Experience will come from gathering resources, combat, and key narrative completion. Higher-tier enemies and resources will grant more experience. Folks will have four stats, Strength, Constitution, Dexterity and Endurance. You will not be able to level an attribute past your current level.
- Creatures will now spawn into the world at a natural level.
- If tamed, creatures can gain experience by following their master and level up to 10 times. If you find a level 53 creature, you can level it up to level 63 maximum.
- Players can also increase the stats of their creatures, Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, and Endurance.
- Creatures will have varying stats upon spawning in a world, for example, one ladybug may have more health, whereas another will have higher dexterity and move faster.
- The Icarus set
- The Icarus wings with the unique ability to air-dash by pressing sprint while in the air (default keybind)
- New equipment slot - wings, Smallfolk can now put wings on any armour, this also means that all current armour has had the wings removed and they will need to be recrafted
- The Aetherin Hammer
- The Aetherin Greataxe
- The Stink Bomb
- Icarus Arrow
- Children's Building blocks x 5
- Chess pieces x 12
- Half stairs for all tiers
- 1/3rd height walls for all tiers
- 1/3rd height curved walls for wood, stone and metal tiers
- 1/4th size floor pieces for all tiers
- Bluetit egg
- Stink Gland
- Reishi Mushroom
- Mushroom Leather
- All mounted creatures can now jump
- All mounted creature can now attack
- Grasshoppers' jump is now charged
- Ladybug now drops a gravestone on death
- ladybug continues to act as storage when told to leave the party
- Some weapons have faster attack animations
- New jumping animation
- New running animation
- Poison antidote potion's animation is faster
- There is now a warning when you go out of bounds and are about to be snatched by the eagle.