Directory for all the different Rule sets for each of the different platforms.
- This applies to All Races, All Creeds, and All Genders.
- All are Welcome!!!
The PACK Gaming has several different game platforms and servers. These come as a free service to all our players but come with certain rules and strict enforcement. By playing on any of our servers you are asked to follow the rules that follow. Please read through and consider the spirit of the rules, not just the specific wording.
1. Be respectful This means no mean, rude, or harassing comments. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. Do not Block or Mute any Moderator, Admin, or Owner in our discord If things become heated, please step out of voice, or "take five" from responding in a channel. Admins also have specific rules they must follow about confrontation.
3. No inappropriate language Any derogatory language deemed racist or discriminatory, towards any user is prohibited. Swearing is permitted in casual channels only, while the official help channels should be kept free of any profane language if at all possible.
4. No spamming Do not send a lot of small messages right after each other. These disrupt chat and make it hard to scroll through the server. Please keep your messages at least 5 words long while chatting.
5. ALL pornographic/adult/other NSFW material, MUST BE IN THE specified Channels #nsfw-🍆🍑 & #over-21-club-⛔ Discord has rules about the content of the discord server, and this is our way of Providing a safe adult place for this type of content, while keeping the other channels safe for those that do not wish to partake of such things.
6. No Invasive advertisements No invasive advertising, such as spam advertising or click bait. You can post your media or game server content in the appropriate media channel if it's relevant and provides actual value for the community.
7. Threats are forbidden Threats are prohibited and disallowed. Our Moderation team takes this seriously and you can be banned.
8. Do not join voice chat channels without permission of the people already in there If you see that they have a free spot it is alright to join and ask whether they have an open spot but leave if your presence is not wanted by whoever was there first.
9. Do not join voice chat channels and be disruptive If others allow you to stay in the chat, do not repeatedly ask for help, or other disruptive behavior while in the voice chat room. Please excuse yourself to eat or mute yourself if you're in a noisy environment.
The Admins and Moderators will Mute/Kick/Ban per discretion. If you feel mistreated DM an Owner and we will resolve the issue.
All Channels will have pinned messages explaining what they are there for and how everything works. If you don't understand something, feel free to ask!
Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes. We reserve the right to modify these rules in any way we deem necessary and at any moment, at our own discretion, it is your responsibility to check for them.
- 1.“REPLY or @DISCORD-TAG” - Discord will notify users every time they get mentioned (using REPLY or @DISCORD-TAG). Please don’t draw attention, just because you can. It can become quite irritating when you get notification for non-urgent matters or when you are not directly involved.
- 2.“@HERE” - Discord will notify those currently active in discord or not on “DO NOT DISTURB” or “INVISIBLE” when an (@HERE) is used.
- 3.“@EVERYONE” - Discord will notify ALL the MEMBERS of a DISCORD GROUP when an(@EVERYONE) is used. The Pack actively discourages use of this particular command unless the Owners, Admins, or Moderators use it.
- 4.All messages, or DM’s - You should not expect an immediate answer when you message someone, you don’t know the schedule of someone else. Maybe that person is in another time zone.
This is quite an obvious one. Or at least should be. Spamming, or ‘bombing’, is when you send multiple short messages in a row that don’t convey any information.
Example: Hey (2 sec ago) Please help. (2 sec ago) Are you there? (2 sec ago) Especially when sending a DM, the other user will receive notifications for every message. Remember, you don’t know the schedule of other people. They might be in the middle of something or need to focus, for whatever reason. Send one message instead. Example: Hey, I am looking for this article in the regulations. Can you point me in the right direction?
There are Icons by all our Profile pics. These colored icons stand for our online presence. Please be respectful of what these icons mean, and DO NOT PING anyone that is DO NOT DISTURB, or INVISIBLE.
Means the person is online and active in a game or other online activity. You may ping a person with this status, as long as you do not spam them.
Means the person is online and is idle, or may be doing something else, while the discord is open. You may ping a person with this status, as long as you do not spam them.
Means the person is not available to accept Pings. In this case a single DM is acceptable to send. It's very RUDE to continue to DM or PING a person that has marked DO NOT DISTURB!
Means the person is OFFLINE and will not respond till they are back online, and available. They may be online but are otherwise occupied and do not want any PINGS or unnecessary DM’s.
If you want to add an Owner, Admin, Moderator, or Player from our discord, please remember to Send a DM prior to sending the request. This way those of us who do not accept all requests can identify which of the requests may be yours.