1. Click on you character avatar in the game,
2. Click friends
3. Click add friends
4. Copy that # or screen shot the number
5. Post it #po-go-ago-go in our discord (found in the social section of channels) and we will pin it so others can find you and add you.
The invite code looks like this:
Teams are in-game groups that Trainers can join, led by NPC Team Leaders. Trainers must be at least level 5 to join a team by tapping any Gym. A trainer's team is displayed in their profile.
Since February 26th, 2019, Trainers are able to change their team, once a year, after purchasing for 1,000 and activating a Team Medallion.
Team members can work together to defeat and claim enemy Gyms or help defend friendly Gyms. A trainer can spin a friendly Gym's Photo Disc to earn bonus items. Team members can also work together to earn bonus Premier Balls during Raid Battles, and the team that controls the Gym during the Raid will also earn bonus Premier Balls.
When a trainer joins a team, that team's leader will also provide Pokémon Appraisal. The information is the same between all three teams, but each team leader has different mannerisms when appraising a Pokémon.
Team affiliation does not have any other in-game effects. There are no team-exclusive Pokémon, and the mascot Pokémon do not have any extra effects for team members.
Shadow Pokémon are abandoned by members of Team GO Rocket after you’ve defeated them in battle, giving you a chance to encounter and catch them.
For Shadow Pokémon, Powering Up and unlocking a second Charged Attack requires more Candy and Stardust than for regular Pokémon.
Shadow Pokémon also deal more damage with their Fast and Charged Attacks, but they take more damage when attacked. The extra damage dealt by Shadow Pokémon is shown as a “Shadow Bonus” next to their attacks on their summary page, just like Weather Boosts.
Frustration is a Charged Attack that all Shadow Pokémon know when they’re caught. Frustration cannot be unlearned with a TM until you’ve purified the Shadow Pokémon, except during special events.
You can Purify Shadow Pokémon with a combination of Stardust and Candy. Purifying a Shadow Pokémon will improve their appraisal and reduce the amount of Stardust and Candy required for them to Power Up, Evolve, or learn a new attack.
When Purified, a Shadow Pokémon will forget Frustration and learn Return, a Charged Attack that’s exclusive to Purified Pokémon. Unlike Frustration, Return can be unlearned at any time with use of a Charged TM.
Note: Pokémon will always learn Return when Purified, even if you used a TM to unlearn Frustration while they were Shadow Pokémon.
Gather any and all pokemon. Transfer any that are No star, 1 star or 2 star. Unless it's your first one of that kind. I save up two or three of them before I cull out the worst ones.
Only evolve those that are 3 star in the appraisal section.
Until level 20 only evolve the pokemon that take 25 candy to evolve. And use a lucky egg or stardust when you do. Evolve them in batches for the most exp.
Save as much of the berries as you can. Always save the orange berries and the silver. Use them only when taming a reward /encounter pokemon.
Avoid doing raid battles over 3 skulls by yourself. Though you get better pokemon usually from the battle rewards.
Put anything you can in a gym, they earn you coins. Coins get you extra stuff in the shop.
Buy a set of a hundred red balls and use them all in practicing how to do a curve ball. You get extra exp from that. And some pokemon capture easier with curveballs.
Try to keep at least one remote raid pass, we try to do at least one pull on the weekends.
Follow your quests. Those give some good reward pokemon, and some of the rarest, only come from quest lines.
Use one of the battle charts pinned here, OR in the discord for battling. It helps to learn what's weak to what.
For those of you that can, going out and just farming a set of nearby stops, is one of the fastest ways to get both items and pokemon to use for candies.
Find a spot you can sit on a bench or in your car that is in between two or more pokestops. Then use a lure to call pokemon to you. Be sure to use a starpiece or lucky egg and /or incense to draw even more pokemon to you. Now farm the stops for balls and items, and the nearby pokemon that pop for types you need to level up your evolutions.
1. Remote Raid Pass - these are blue passes
2. Free Daily Battle Pass (spin a gym stop to get your free pass. You can only have one at any given point.) these are orange passes
3. Premium Battle Pass - these are green passes.
1. If you are lvl 10-20 Wait until an Army Boss Battle Call (This way we can carry you through the Raid without us getting killed)
2. Please have several friends in your pokemon go app that are active on this discord chat to join in on the fun. @Alphynen - 2821 6516 4085 toolbox#0583 - 9421 7575 2907 .Lily-Otter#8204 - 1639 5452 0029
If you haven't done the missions to get the free remote pass you can find them at the pokeshop
IF you want to PULL people into the battles, you can only Pull 5! SO Pick your friends wisely!!
Some players are recommending your restart the app before Raiding to help with lag issues, with claims it can make the difference between success and failure.
When there are more than 5 people wanting to raid. please be sure to have the items in the supply list, and at least one or two of these people, if not all in your friends list.
1.Alphy/Skunky (10 people)
2. Toolbox/Meliena (10 people)
Look out for Alphy, or Toolbox to Announce a raid in the Discord Pokemon Channel.
They will post either An Egg
OR The Pokemon After its Hatched
1. Join whatever voice call the group is in, in our discord.
2. Keep your eye on the bottom right of your screen to turn orange. The pokemon wild tracker will flash orange. YOU HAVE TO BE FAST!!!!!!!
3. When you see the raid they are speaking about, Click to enter the raid in that window. It will take you to the raid location and there you will encounter a screen asking for a pass.
4. Use your Remote Pass!
5. Those that are LVL 10-20 After the Raid starts Swipe your screen Left or Right like a crazy person! avoid getting hit! Make sure you have at least 6 alive pokemon
6. If we win you will have a chance to capture the boss we were fighting. You will get an assortment of special white balls from the battle, depending on the time we took to win, and your friendship levels.
7. Happy Catching
IF you can't hit or move close PoGo and rejoin the battle
The PACK Gaming wants all of you to be safe and remain well during this difficult time in history. We know this is a very stressful time and we are always here for you if you need to talk. We care about you all! But we all need to do our part to slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by following the guidelines in your Local area, and use great communication skills.
Legal Disclaimer: Please obey all Federal, State, and Local ordinances while playing. By using the tools in our website and discord you are accepting responsibility for you and those around you in regards to health and safety.