Lost Island is a free, official, non-canonical DLC expansion map for ARK: Survival Evolved. Released Dec. 14th, 2021.
Please download this Workshop Collection
3 X Harvesting
4 X Experience
8 X Taming
14 x Breeding
Tribal Dino Cap - 500
QoL mod pack with added colors, flyers with speed, Unique dinos, S+ building, Corpse Retrieval, Awesome teleporters and remotes, Dino trackers, and much, much more.
Explore the soaring heights and hidden depths of ARK's newest official community map, featuring three new creatures for you to tame! Lost Island boasts 150 square kilometers of new biomes, new challenges, and mysterious ruins. Discover jungle valleys fed by giant waterfalls, build a treehouse high in the forest canopies, get down and dirty in vast mangrove swamps, dive deep underwater, brave treacherous snowy peaks, or spelunk uncharted cave systems in search of treasure… There's something here for everyone! A 150 sq km map with a wide variety of unique biomes to explore.
- A Huge ruined City within the Redwood Biome. This is home to "Traders Village" our clusters bi-monthly trade market hub.
- Various Ships scattered within the ocean as well as in a cave.
- Lava Pools/Streams, similar to those on The Center and Genesis: Part 1, though these do considerably less damage compared to the other maps.
- A Wyvern Trench containing many more nesting places than the Scorched Earth, Ragnarok or Crystal Isles versions is found close to the Red Obelisk, although wyverns are seemingly less spread out, resulting in fewer actual nests.
- An Ice Wyvern Trench containing nests which is found close to the Blue Obelisk.
- Magmasaur Caves can be found nearby the trench, towards the Red Obelisk. These caves contain few Magmasaurs, and eggs can often be found inside.
- Packs of Stegos scattered along the map.
- A lake filled with nothing but Black Pearls
- Loud roars of the boss in the northwest part
- Random Onyc calls in Kesler Inlet
- Amargasaurus! This aggressive sauropod from the Cretaceous period is a force to be feared across Lost Island. Amargasaurus’ formidable thermal spines will burn or freeze anyone unfortunate enough to stray into their range. Closer still, these titans can thrash enemies to shreds with their spiked tails
- Sinomacrops! Voted onto the island by the community at large, this perky, protective little Jurassic pterosaur can become a living glider for their master. From its perch on your shoulders, Sinomacrops will break your fall and let you soar away from trouble
- Dinopithecus! This baboon bruiser defends its master with remarkable ferocity. Dinopithecus will sweep you up with its tail and carry you up sheer walls on its back. Tame a troop of them, to unleash a hail of droppings packing a parasitic payload capable of shutting down enemy Tek
Lost Island is a home to most of the base creatures of Island, with a few selected from each of the other Paid DLC's. You will find just about all the most popular species here. For reference on the complete listing of all Normal Spawns see the Ark fandom Wiki page here.